Driver must be 25 years or older. All Drivers must have proof of full coverage insurance on their personal vehicle and valid drivers license. Documentation showing your different type of coverage is required. If your insurance card does not list your coverages, you can have your insurance company fax us this proof (your declaration page) to 970.325.4477. Foreign drivers insured while in the U.S. require a refundable deposit of $1000.00 USD.
Below is an example of what we are looking for on your insurance information.
The insurance card above shows the coverage’s of the card holder.
Comprehensive and collision are the most important to be listed.
Delivery Service Only
Round Trip to trailheads
• Yankee Boy $10
• Imogene $10
• Engineer (Alpine Loop Hwy 550), $30
• Corkscrew, $40
Insurance Requirements: Arrive an hour prior to your rental appointment. You will be required to take out the “MBA Insurance Rental Coverage”. This will cost an additional $18.00 on top of your rental. You will fill out the required documents in our office. Coverage’s provide include State Statutory Limits of Liability, you are responsible for the $2,500.00 Deductible on comprehensive, $2,500.00 Deductible on Collision, $500.00 Medical Payments, Excluding guest passenger liabilities.
Additional Requirements: Drivers must be 25 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license. Passengers must be 5 years of age or older with a parent or guardian.
Cancellation Insurance can be added to your reservation (Jeep® and UTV) up to 24 Hours prior to your arrival for a one time charge of $25 (non-refundable).
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel 24 hours prior to pick-up and nothing will be charged. Inside of 24 hours you will be charged for your entire rental. Half day rentals are five (5) hour rentals, and are offered on a first come first served basis. Reservations are not an option for half day rentals.
You can cancel or interrupt your trip for covered reasons only. Examples of covered reasons for trip cancellation/interruption include illness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion; supplier cancellations due to a strike; traffic accident en route to departure; a documented theft of passports or visas; a Terrorist Act; and your home made uninhabitable by fire, flood, hurricane or natural disaster. See Description of Coverage for more information. The Description of Coverage will outline all named reasons for trip cancellation and interruption. A claim should not be filed in the event the trip is cancelled or changed outside of the named reasons.
1. Coverage will not be provided if you encountered an event that resulted in a claim prior to purchasing the Travel Protection Plan; and
2. Reimbursement is only for unforeseen covered events as identified in the Policy terms and conditions and all benefits are determined at the time of claim.
Trip Cancellation and Interruption Covered Reasons
Coverage is provided for the following unforeseeable events or their consequences which occur while coverage is in effect under this Policy if there is a change in plans by you, a Family Member traveling with you, or Traveling Companion:
1. Sickness, Injury or death of you or your Traveling Companion and/or you or your Traveling Companion’s Family Member or Business Partner. The Sickness must commence while coverage is in effect, require the examination of a Physician, in person, at the time of Trip Cancellation or Trip Interruption and, in the written opinion of the treating Physician, be so disabling as to prevent you from taking or continuing your Covered Trip.
2. Arrangements cancelled by an airline, cruise line, motor coach company, or tour operator, resulting from organized labor strikes that affect public transportation;
3. Being directly involved in a documented traffic accident while en route to departure;
4. Being hijacked, quarantined, required to serve on a jury, or required by a court order to appear as a witness in a legal action, provided you, Family Member traveling with you or a Traveling Companion is not 1) a party to the legal action, or 2) appearing as a law enforcement officer;
5. Your Home made uninhabitable by fire, flood, volcano, earthquake, hurricane or other natural disaster;
6. Being called into active military service to provide aid or relief in the event of a natural disaster;
7. A documented theft of passports or visas; or
8. A Terrorist Act which occurs in your departure city or in a city which is a scheduled destination for your Covered Trip provided the Terrorist Act occurs within 30 days of the Scheduled Departure Date for your Covered Trip.