*** Rental rates include fuel, helmets, and washing***
Excluded From Rate: MBA Insurance ($18.99) and The UTV delivery fee (see below). Both are mandatory.
Pick up time for a Full Day Rental is at 9 am and drop off is at 4pm. Important: Arrive ONE hour early to our lobby to fill out required documents. Half day rentals are pick up 10 am and drop off at 3pm (first to come, first served on half days). *Times may vary slightly on the day of arrival.*
*Season Dates: June 1st through October 15th. Dates dependent on weather conditions.*
Mandatory delivery rates and Information:
Delivery Service Only
Round Trip to trail heads
• Yankee Boy $10
• Imogene $10
• Engineer (Alpine Loop Hwy 550), $30
• Corkscrew, $40
The 6 Passenger Polaris Ranger 1000 is the latest addition to our rental line-up. You know your friends are in for the ride of your life when you step on the accelerator! Take in the beauty as you explore the miles and miles of San Juan’s off road trails. With the 6 Passenger Polaris Ranger 1000, you’ll be able to reach areas that have rarely been visited by others. Enjoy the exhilaration as you feel the rush as you climb the highest peaks of the San Juan Mountains.
6 Passenger Polaris Ranger 1000 is an aggressive side-by-side built for six people. The extended chassis tackles bumps with no effort and has razor-sharp performance and agility. All UTV’s have automatic transmissions, electric start, reverse, and wind shield, and roof.
Insurance Requirements: Arrive an hour prior to your rental appointment. You will be required to take out the “MBA Insurance Rental Coverage”. This will cost an additional $18.00 on top of your rental. You will fill out the required documents in our office. Coverage’s provide include State Statutory Limits of Liability, you are responsible for the $2,500.00 Deductible on comprehensive, $2,500.00 Deductible on Collision, $500.00 Medical Payments, Excluding guest passenger liabilities.
* Optional Insurances are listed below*
Additional Requirements: Drivers must be 25 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license. Passengers must be 5 years of age or older with a parent or guardian.
• We provide helmets (eye protection is for sale in the lobby).
• We recommend a light jacket, durable boots or shoes (no open toed shoes allowed), camera, snacks, water.
• Due to limited availability, we require a valid credit card upon booking.
• Reservation deposits are non-refundable inside of cancellation policy. (See below)
• The weight limits of UTV’s is 900 pounds.
• Smoking and pets are prohibited in UTV’s.
• No alcoholic beverages or drug use allowed for the duration of the rental.
• Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a reservation confirmation by E-mail from Ouray Mountain Adventures
• Must stay on existing trails or roads open to UTV’s
• Bring your driver’s license and credit card.
• All renters and passengers of UTVs must read, understand and sign a rental agreement and liability release form.
Maps: We provide basic mapping services, or you can purchase one of the many tour books we offer. Many guests like to take a guided tour first. Then, go back out in a rental vehicle to spend more time at specific places.
Security Deposit: Of $1000 is charged to your credit card prior to delivery of your UTV at the trail head. This security deposit is used to cover loss, damages and expenses associated with the operation of your rental. Charges include, but are not limited to: tire and rim damage, body of vehicle, roof and accessories, labor for repair, loss of rental income, recovery fee for vehicle, and helmets.
Trip Cancellation Insurance $25 (one time)
Cancellation Insurance can be added to your reservation up to 24 Hours prior to your arrival for a one time charge of $25 (non-refundable). Click here for a full list of covered reasons.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel 24 hours prior to pick-up (9am) and nothing will be charged. Inside of 24 hours you will be charged for your entire rental. Half day rentals are five (5) hour rentals, and are offered on a first come first served basis. Reservations are not an option for half day rentals.
Prohibited: Black Bear Pass and Poughkeepsie Gulch are prohibited in any rental from OMA. We do recommend private tours of these areas. Please inquire with-in.